- Every character has a rank, which show his role and value for his faction.
- Each faction has 10 ranks.
- Each rank has a certain name in the faction.
- Ranks can be obtained by gaining experience, with restrictions in the upper ranks:
- There are only 5 characters with rank 8.
- There are only 2 characters with rank 9.
- There is only 1 character with rank 10. This is the leader of the faction.
- Once all slots are taken, a promotion is only possible if one of the upper rank dies. The character with the highest XP (still needs to reach minimum XP) gets promoted.
- level [TINYINT, PRIMARY KEY]: level of the rank (the higher, the more powerful)
- xp_min [INT]: the minimum xp for this rank, null if not obtained via xp
- max_per_faction [TINYINT]: maximum player per faction at once for this rank
- uef_title [VARCHAR/20]: name of this rank for UEF
- aeon_title [VARCHAR/20]: name of this rank for Aeon
- cybran_title [VARCHAR/20]: name of this rank for Cybran
- seraph_title [VARCHAR/20]: name of this rank for Seraphim