- A planet is part of a sun system.
- The orbit level declares how far away from the center it resides.
- This is important for the order of the planets inside the sun system.
- Possibly relevant for whether it is habitable.
- The size has an impact on
- maximum population
- map size of battles on this planet
- Habitable planets can host giant cities, unhabitable planets can only host outposts.
- The main ground can be water, soil, lava, desert, frost/snow. It determines
- what resources can be obtained here (for meta game)
- what maps will be taken in battles
- factor to the maximum population
- It will affect the strategic value of a planet. (soil and water are more valuable than desert or frost)
- id [INT, PRIMARY KEY, AUTO_INCREMENT)
- fk_sun_system [INT]: id of the sun system this planet belongs to
- fk_map [INT]: id of the map for this planet
- orbit_level [INT]: distance to the center of the sun system
- size [INT]: equivalent to map size 5,10,20,40
- habitable [TINYINT/1]: 0 for false, 1 for true
- ground [CHAR]: [W]ater, [S]oil, [L]ava, [D]esert, [F]rost
- Government: SELECT winning_faction FROM battle WHERE fk_planet = planets.id ORDER BY ended_at DESC LIMIT 1
- Number of Battles: SELECT COUNT(id) FROM battle WHERE fk_planet = planets.id